Hot Vote

Monday, October 02, 2006

Monday Singer: Beyonce


Add another day of celebration to your calendar: September 4th, Beyonce's birthday. Born in 1981 to a loving family in Houston, Texas, Beyonce (rhymes with fiance) Giselle Knowles showed an aptitude for music before she could even talk. As a young girl, she would drown out everyone, including the church choir, on Sundays at church.
"I've had the responsibility since I was 15 of someone who is 25 or 30, so now I have a lot of pressure. I employ a lot of people, I make a lot of adult decisions, and that has forced me to grow up a little faster." - Beyonce


On stage and in her videos, Beyonce is known to wear original, and often scandalous, clothing, designed by her mother no less. She is unafraid to flaunt it in skimpy bikinis, half torn shorts and shirts, or boyish urban fashions.

To give Beyonce a grade just post a comment with your grade and opinion about here (the opinion is optional).

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


Google
 
Web hotvote.blogspot.com